Long Term Care Insurance
Did you know that the average cost of long term care in the State of New Jersey is currently $84,000.00 to $120,000.00 per year? What asset are YOU going to use when you need care?
The problem is that no one wants to think about Long term care. As a result, many people learn the hard way-when they or a loved one needs care. By then, it is often too late because your choices become very limited. Don’t wait until you need long term care. Here are a few reasons why:
- Medicare does NOT pay for long term care.
- Premiums are lower and payouts are higher if you lock in earlier.
- You don’t have time to wait for a diagnosis.
- You have more choices available for you or your loved one.
- Alternative payment options may have tax implications.
HIP Solutions, LLC, can help you determine when you should buy long term care and how much coverage/benefits you need.